Timoleague NS was established in 1885 in the shadow of Timoleague Abbey and alongside the beautiful estuary. It is a co-educational school with a current enrolment of 185 pupils and 13 staff. Due to the phenomenal support of the school and local community, the school has seen considerable growth in recent years. Since 2010, there has been 3 mainstream classrooms added to the existing building as well as the roof and floors in the original building replaced. We are very proud of Timoleague NS and it's wonderful tradition of success in all areas. We are officially recognised as an An Taisce Green School, Active School, Digital School of Distinction, Health Promoting School, Amber Flag school, Muintir na Tíre School Garden winners along with awards in Science & Maths Excellence. Timoleague NS is very proud of our local history & have won many awards regionally & nationally in history projects. A recent judging stated that we have become “guardians of the history” of the area.